We are looking for a digital superstar to spin their web mastery on our design team. If creating something from nothing gets you giddy and the concept of coding makes you cheery, then you’ll make a perfect fit for our team of SEO superheroes. With clients ranging from moving companies to law firms, you’ll let your creative side soar as you use your arsenal of skills to tackle each unique project.
An ideal candidate will have experience in digital illustration, intermediate to advanced knowledge in Adobe Suite and comfortability in vector illustrations. As a Web/Graphic Design Intern, this person will be able to shift between the digital and design world, working with our team to create and enhance graphics and websites for clients that look beautiful and run smoothly.
ModernMarca is a branding + digital marketing company in Boca Raton, Florida, working with both company brands and personal brands all over the country. Through our services (Branding, Web D+D, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Reviews, and more), we increase our clients’ influence and reach by clarifying their message so they are not only seen, but also understood, and then hired. Helping others make their dreams a reality is the heart of why we do what we do.
- Develop designs that fit different client styles.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills.
- Develop graphics and visual images for product photos, logos, and website.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Take high quality photos for our website, advertisements, and social media.
- Work as part of a team.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technology. (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
- Skilled in graphic design
- Digital Illustration
- Visual Art/Fine art background
- Online or PDF portfolio is necessary for application
- Office location is Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This is an unpaid internship.
How To Apply
If you want to join a family of nerds who are obsessed with post-it notes and Twitter, please submit a cover letter and your resume.