Do you an eye for the aesthetic? Are you constantly checking your views, follows, and likes? Are you the “creative one”, the constant communicator? Our Social Media Marketing Intern is a digital native, with a flair for the creative and a keen understanding of what people “like”.
ModernMarca Inc. is looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to be a member of our content team as a part of our team of SEO superstars. The Social Media Marketing Intern will leverage social media to promote client brands by creating clear and compelling content to support clients business’. In this role, you will update news feeds as needed, produce copy for posts and blogs, and design basic graphic elements. As a Social Media Marketing Intern, you will learn to analyze trending topics and new social media platforms for future growth opportunities.
ModernMarca is a branding + digital marketing company in Boca Raton, Florida, working with company brands and personal brands all over the country. Through our services (Branding, Web D+D, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Reviews, and more), we increase our clients’ influence and reach by clarifying their message so they are not only seen and heard, but also go on to meaningful success. As we like to say, it’s our privilege to build modern success stories. Let us teach you how to post on social media pro, grow a loyal audience, and utilize our unique content marketing practices to push the brands you promote to new heights.
- Create social media campaigns/posts and calls to action that drive engagement and conversions
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Monitor and engage with target audiences on social media
- Work closely with account managers to create unique brand narratives for a variety of clients
- Interest in social media marketing
- Your strengths include a keen eye, a sharp ear, and a love for storytelling.
- You must possess excellent communication and copyright skills, be team-oriented and enthusiastic about social media, and be able to think creatively and outside of the box.
- Creative, impactful, and engaging content development
- Fluent in all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+
- An ability to learn quickly and work well with tight deadlines
- Experienced in social media management and social media management software
- Ability to identify relevant and emerging digital trends
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development
- Design, WordPress, MailChimp, Soci, Canva
- Office location is Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This is an unpaid internship.
How To Apply
If you are the talented person we are looking for please email a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]