The Digital Marketing Intern is a friendly, driven, organized wizard. If you have a passion for people, a love for learning, and an eye for detail, then this is the internship for you. Want to learn the business from the ground up? Our Digital Marketing intern takes on a variety of tasks, involved in reporting, data analysis, project management, operations, social posts, email marketing, program management and strategy meetings as they work side by side with our team of SEO superstars. You will assist in paving the way for our clients to increase their online presence. You will learn Search Engine Optimization and gain Internet Marketing experience that will enable you to review account performance and assist in guiding client strategy.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be involved in and learn all aspects of digital marketing, including: reporting, data analysis, strategy & creation for content, Google platforms such as Google Analytics and Google My Business, marketing software, project management and also earn marketing certifications . They will learn how to create citation campaigns and set up business review sites, how to review client account performance and assist in guiding client strategy, master Search Engine Optimization, all while learning best marketing practices. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will grow your knowledge in a wide range of areas that build a foundation for digital marketing basics.
ModernMarca is a branding + digital marketing company in Boca Raton, Florida, working with both company brands and personal brands all over the country. Through our services (Branding, Web D+D, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Reviews, and more), we increase our clients’ influence and reach by clarifying their message so they are not only seen, but also understood, and then hired. Helping others make their dreams a reality is the heart of why we do what we do.
- Assist in on-boarding and launch of new client campaigns.
- Become knowledgeable on the client’s institution by having a full understanding of their goals and objectives, audience, competitors, and position in the marketplace.
- Monitor client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Compose, read, and analyze reports for clients by using Adwords, Analytics, etc.
- Assist in tracking, measuring, and analyzing all initiatives on campaign performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, potential new channels, and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Maintain client accounts by reviewing and managing ongoing services.
- Maintain citation listings and campaigns for client online visibility.
- Assist in the management of projects and operations.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Ability and desire to share knowledge and work with teams
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of assignments, plans, reports and documents
- Self Starter and minimal supervision needed
- Prior experience in marketing or agency life
- Office location is Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This is an unpaid internship.
How To Apply
If you are the talented person we are looking for please email a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]