Are you a talented writer with the passion and focus to join a team of superheroes as we fight crimes against language? With clients ranging from pest control services to South Florida yachts salesmen, you’ll get to exercise your creative muscle every day!
ModernMarca Inc. is looking for a motivated, organized, and talented writer to join our team as an SEO content intern. As a content intern, this person will be supporting ModernMarca’s overall content efforts by conducting thorough keyword research, understanding ModernMarca’s content strategy, and creating clear and compelling content to support our clients’ businesses.
ModernMarca is a branding + digital marketing company in Boca Raton, Florida, working with company brands and personal brands all over the country. Through our services (Branding, Web D+D, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Reviews, and more), we increase our clients’ influence and reach by clarifying their message so they are not only seen and heard, but also go on to meaningful success. As we like to say, it’s our privilege to build modern success stories. Let us teach you how to sharpen your writing skills, while utilizing our unique SEO practices to get your content seen by more readers.
- Write content for websites, external articles, client blogs, email campaigns and social media posts for a wide array of audiences
- Ability to research and write compelling content on any topic
- Learn how to build a larger audience and more clicks with SEO practices
- Effective teamwork with our other superstar teams including account managers and our content team
- Superb writing, communication, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented organizational skills
- Time management (no procrastinators allowed)
- A Multitasking Jedi who can prioritize multiple projects
- Captivating oral and written communication
- Experience with the art of online research
- Knowledge of blogs and social media platforms
- Works well with others
- Can pick out a needle in a haystack. Metaphorically. And Digitally.
- **Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development**
- **Design, Canva, WordPress, Mailchimp, Animoto, Buffer/Social Media Scheduler Tools**
Why a ModernMarca Internship?
- Career or freelance opportunities that you won’t want to pass up
- Possible college credit
- Help you make the transition from the college world to the real world
- Work with fun, dynamic nerds that will know your meme references
- Free snacks and drinks (to keep the creativity going)!
- Office location is Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This is an unpaid internship.
How To Apply
If you are the talented person we are looking for please email a cover letter and your resume to [email protected] or apply through Lynn University’s Knight Surfer.