Are you a PR superstar who knows how to motivate the masses? If advertising is Your Thing and you’re passionate about the internet, then you’d make a perfect fit for our team of SEO experts. With clients ranging from video production companies to real estate specialists, you’ll gain experience promoting a wide variety of fields and study first hand how a clients following directly impacts their bottom line.
The Branding and Public Relations Intern will work directly below the President, fully supporting our company’s PR strategy and executing it in different phases. Branding and Public Relations Interns will assist with building and maintaining relationships with local media, as well as performing research and market analysis to create case studies. This internship position provides an exceptional opportunity to develop brand management and communication skills within the context of a digital marketing agency.
ModernMarca is a branding + digital marketing company in Boca Raton, Florida, working with both company brands and personal brands all over the country. Through our services (Branding, Web D+D, SEO, Social Media, PPC, Reviews, and more), we increase our clients’ influence and reach by clarifying their message so they are not only seen, but also understood, and then hired. Helping others make their dreams a reality is the heart of why we do what we do.
- Assist with the planning of PR efforts
- Perform market research to produce case studies
- Build and maintain relationships with local media
- Perform continuous research to develop and grow company brand
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Your strengths include a keen eye and a sharp ear
- You must possess excellent communication skills, be team-oriented and be able to think creatively and outside of the box
- Must be fluent in all Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Must possess an ability to learn quickly and work well with tight deadlines
- Experience with public relations or content creation
- Office location is Boca Raton, FL
- This internship is flexible for one or more semesters
- Internship hours are flexible from Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This is an unpaid internship.
How To Apply
If you are the talented person we are looking for please email a cover letter and your resume to [email protected] or apply through Lynn University’s Knight Surfer.